Date time picker
There are many to choose from. Some offer only date picker, others provide both date and time separately. There are few that combine date and time in one selector such as bootstrap-datepicker by eternicode. You choose which one will work for you:
jQuery native date picker
The jQuery UI Datepicker is a highly configurable plugin that adds datepicker functionality to your pages. You can customize the date format and language, restrict the selectable date ranges and add in buttons and other navigation options easily.
Keith Wood iQuery date pick
A jQuery plugin that attaches a popup calendar to your input fields or shows an inline calendar for selecting individual dates or date ranges.
Twitter Bootstrap: An extended date and time picker
Date time picker utilizing Twitter Bootstrap framework. It provides a very neat and user friendly date and time calendar selector through one field/pop up.
Twitter Bootstrap: An extended date picker
Zebra Datepicker, a lightweight datepicker plugin based on jQuery
Zebra_Datepicker is a small, compact and highly configurable datepicker jQuery plugin, meant to enrich forms by adding the datepicker functionality to them. This jQuery plugin will automatically add a calendar icon to the indicated input fields which, when clicked, will open the attached datepicker. Users can easily jump between months and years due to the datepicker’s intuitive interface. The selected date will be entered in the input field using the date format of choice, configurable in the datepicker’s options.
- small – it weights around 21KB minified
- compact – unlike other datepickers, this datepicker is one-file only
- cross-browser – works in every major browser; works also in Internet Explorer 6 where it uses an iFrameShim to stay above select controls
- default color scheme that blends-in well with almost any design, and it’s easily
- customizable through the well-organized CSS file; two additional themese are included, one of them being for use with Twitter Bootstrap
- intuitive interface fast and easy navigation through months and years
- intuitive mechanism for disabling dates and date ranges using a syntax similar to cron‘s syntax
- supports defining of custom weekend days for countries that don’t have the weekend on Saturday and Sunday
- supports most of date formats you can think of, borrowing the syntax of PHP’s date function
- supports all sorts of combinations for starting and ending dates
date pickers can be “paired” – where one or more date pickers will use the value of another date picker as starting date
- supports internationalization
- works by automatically attaching a small calendar icon to the indicated input fields which displays the attached datepicker when clicked.
- Thanks to Aeron Glemann for building a datepicker for MooTools where he came up with the idea of disabling dates using a syntax similar to cron’s!